skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Family Pictures
Friday, October 8, 2010
The Girls
Seems I keep forgetting to put pictures of the girls up here. The interesting thing about these two shots is that the girls have their heads turned the same way, and the light hits their hair in the same way too. Both were taken on March 14, 2010.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Blog List
Richard Chatter
Soft Clouds
15 years ago
Blog Archive
►
2013
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
2011
(7)
►
March
(7)
▼
2010
(10)
▼
October
(5)
The Girls
Hayden ... these are for you
This season's MVPs
Little Man
The Three Boys
►
September
(2)
►
April
(3)
►
2008
(19)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(7)
About Me
richard
I like photography, long drives, steak, and toy trains. I love my job.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment